WALMART has great offerings for those who want to be stylish on a budget.
A fashion enthusiast, who wears a size 2X, has shared some of her buys from the retailer – and while she was satisfied, she felt the need to size up in some items.
- Shop plus size clothing at Walmart here
On her TikTok account where she often shares plus size finds, Liz Damyl uploaded a video showing off her Walmart haul.
It began with her trying on a pair of black pleather shorts.
“Okay, I definitely need to size up in these because they’re supposed to be a little bit more loose like paper bag shorts, but I am loving these leather shorts,” she said.
“And this detail up here kind of cinches your waist in. So stinking cute. I got them in an extra, extra large.”
- Shop leather shorts at Walmart here
She then tried on a brown patterned sleeveless jumpsuit.
She said: “I’m loving this, this is cute. For reference, I’m 5ft 8in so the length is great. It has pockets.
“Super comfortable. I got it in an extra, extra large,” she added.
Next, she sported a pair of light blue jean joggers.
“I am loving these jean joggers. I definitely would size up in them as well, because I like my joggers to be a little bit more loose.
“But they have the elastic at the ankle, as well as the waistband. So super comfortable.”
Damyl’s final purchases were some light blue flared jeans paired with an oversized grey graphic T-Shirt and a cowboy hat.
“These jeans, perfect length. Super stretchy. So comfortable and flattering,” she shared.
Viewers of Damyl’s video met the comments section with kind words and appreciation for the finds.
“Just got back from Walmart! Got the hat on clearance and the jumper!! Thank you!!!” wrote one.
“I swear I have bought something from every one of your Walmart hauls! LOVE YOUR PAGE!!!” added a second.
“Everything looks great on you!” a third person complimented.
- These Plus-Size Clothing Stores & Brands Are Editor-Approved
- 12 best Amazon Essentials clothing pieces of 2022
- Plus-size clothing isn't a trend – it's fashion's future, new book 'The Power of Plus' says
- Victoria Beckham applauded for new plus-size clothing collection
- I'm plus size - I hate the way dresses look on me but making these two adjustments helped me look less frumpy