Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
While the days of warm weather aren’t quite over yet, there’s never a wrong time to update your loungewear collection. Whether you’re ready for fall weather and need new styles or live in a drafty apartment and wear a hoodie 24/7, super soft sweatshirts are a staple in any wardrobe.
Luckily, you can wear sweatshirts pretty much any time of year. Sweatshirts are an everyday must-have, perfect for pulling on during chilly summer nights, layering in the winter or wearing on the way to any workout.
If you could use a fresh one, you’re in luck because Nordstrom has a ton of cute designs on sale now for less than $55 that anyone will enjoy. Do yourself a favor and stock up before the colder weather hits.
1. Jag Jeans The Lace-Up Cotton Hoodie, $40.60 (Orig. $58)
This lace-up hoodie is the perfect transitional piece to add to your loungewear wardrobe. It’s cozy, slightly baggy and made of ultra-cozy cotton French terry.
2. Sweaty Betty Women’s After Class Relaxed Hoodie, $54.60 (Orig. $78)
3. Nike Yoga Dri-FIT Hoodie, $28.97 – $42 (Orig. $70)
Sometimes, tracking down a plain, patternless, black sweatshirt can feel impossible. Thankfully, Nike made one that is wildly soft and perfectly slouchy.
4. Alternative Quarter Zip Fleece Sweatshirt, $40.60 (Orig. $58)
5. Jag Jeans The Cross Front Cotton Sweatshirt, $40.60 (Orig. $58)
Cute enough to wear with jeans, this cross-front crew neck has almost a wrap-top vibe. Grab it now in sizes XS-XL.
If you liked this article, check out the “Plazacore” aesthetic TikTok loves — these 12 items will help you get the look.
More from In The Know:
The post sweatshirts-under-50-nordstrom/” data-ylk=”slk:5 cute and cozy sweatshirts under $55 at Nordstrom to buy today and live in this fall” class=”link “>5 cute and cozy sweatshirts under $55 at Nordstrom to buy today and live in this fall appeared first on In The Know.
- These Plus-Size Clothing Stores & Brands Are Editor-Approved
- 12 best Amazon Essentials clothing pieces of 2022
- Plus-size clothing isn't a trend – it's fashion's future, new book 'The Power of Plus' says
- Victoria Beckham applauded for new plus-size clothing collection
- I'm plus size - I hate the way dresses look on me but making these two adjustments helped me look less frumpy